Asphalt Antistripping Admixture
LY-AAA-07 is an asphalt antistripping agent of non-amine based, with excellent adhesion and improve thermal stability (without losing its effectiveness, under163℃ and 48 hours heating storage), highly efficient at low dosage of 0.3%~0.5%. With LY-AAA-07, an easy solution was found to assure the affinity of the asphalt independently of the chemical compostion of the aggregated used. This fact may lead to obtain road/highway pavements with higher quality. Ad-hoc, when the acidic, high-rich silica content of granite, basalt stone mix with asphalt, the adhesion improve obviously, from 1-2 to 4-5 grade level.
This product is non-flammable, non-toxic, non-irritating smell, safety and environmental protection features. After use of LY-AAA-07, the performance of asphalt mixture resistance to water damage fully meet JTG F40-2004 standard.
1. Ingredients: non-amine organic compounds.
2. Appearance: Dark brown viscous liquid.
3. Failure temperature:> 300 ℃.
4. Solubility: good compatibility with hot-melt asphalt.
5. Security: non-toxic, no smell, no pollution, non-flammable.
LY-AAA-07 Asphalt Antistripping Agent
1. The dosage is 0.3-0.5% (of the hot asphalt).this dosage is for heavy load paving asphalt with acidic basalt aggregate. The dosage can be less for the modified asphalt.
2. Add directly to the hot asphalt, the asphalt pump blend with two cycles is fully mixed, no special blending.
Notes: This product is liquid at room temperature, the temperature below 15 ℃ in the circumstances, the majority of the product is semi-solid state, but does not affect product performance, you can pre-mixing with a little heat, before use.
Package & Storage
1. Packing: 200kg/steel drum.
2. This product is stored on a cool well-ventilated place for two years.
A trained representative is available to assist in the preparation of specifications, and the resoluiton of concrete problems in the field.